The Use Of Learning Media on Students' Learning Outcomes

Rusdianto Muhamad, Melizubaida Mahmud, Agil Bahsoan, Sudirman Sudirman


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of learning media on student learning outcomes in integrated social studies subjects at State Junior High Schools 1 Bulango Utara. This study uses a quantitative approach, with survey research methods. The data used are primary data obtained from distributing questionnaires to class VIII students of State Junior High Schools 1 Bulango Utara. The number of sampling in this study amounted to 32 respondents. The data analysis technique used simple linear regression. The results of the study indicate that there is an influence of learning media on student learning outcomes for integrated social studies subjects for class VIII State Junior High Schools 1 Bulango Utara. The magnitude of the influence of Learning Media on Student Learning Outcomes is 22.7% while the remaining 77.3% is influenced by variables not examined.

Full Text:



Abd. Majid. (2005) Learning Planning Developing Teacher Competency Standards. cet. V; Bandung: Youth Rosda Karya, 2008.

Azhar Arsyad. 2011. Learning Media. Jakarta : PT Rajawali Press AM, Interaction and Teaching and Learning Motivation. Jakarta: King

Arikunto, S. (2012). Research Procedure A Practical Approach. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Eui, K and Priansa, D. J. (2014). Class Management. Bandung: Alphabeta

Ghozali, I. (2015). Multivariate Analysis Application with IBM SPSS Program. Semarang: UNDIP publisher

Hamzah, B. Uno. (2009) Educational Profession. Jakarta: Earth Literacy

Munawwarah (2015), The Effect of Teacher Professionalism on Student Learning Outcomes at Madrasah Tsanawiyah Negeri Pangkajene, Sidenreng Rappang Regency. UIN Alauddin Makassar

Irent Dias Devo Perdana Putra (2012), The Effect of Teacher Professionalism on Learning Outcomes in Islamic Religious Education (PAI) Class III Students at State Junior High School (SMP) 16 Cirebon City. Sheikh Nurjati State Islamic Institute (IAIN) Cirebon

Kunandar, 2009, Professional Teacher Implementation of Education Unit Level Curriculum (KTSP) and Success in Teacher Certification, Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Miftah. M. (2013). The function and role of learning media as an effort to improve student learning abilities. Vol (1)

Mushon, (2012). Statistical Analysis Training with SPSS. Yogyakarta: Faculty of Economics, UNY

Purwanto. (2014). Evaluation of Learning outcomes. Yogyakarta: Student Library

Rifa'i, A and Anni, C.T. (2012). Educational Psychology. Semarang: Uptunes Press.

Sardiman, AM. (2011). Teaching Interaction and Motivation. Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Persada 55

Slamet. 2003. Learning and the factors that influence it. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Sholihat, et al.(2020). Journal of primary education. The influence of teacher professionalism on the learning motivation of public elementary school students. Vol (1) no.20. Thing. 125-138

Sudjana, N. (2011) Assessment of Teaching and Learning Outcomes. Bandung: Rosda karya Teenagers

Sugiyono 2012. Business Research Methods. Bandung: alphabet

Sugiyono 2013. Quantitative, Qualitative, and R & D Approaches Bandung: alfabeta

Sugiyono (2015). Combination Research Methods (Mix Methods). Bandung: Alphabeta.

Sujarweni, V. W. (2015). Cost Accounting.Yogyakarta: New Pustaka Press. Suliyanto, (2011). Applied Econometrics: Theory and Application With SPSS. Yogyakarta: publisher Andi offset

Supartini M. (2016). The effect of the use of learning media on the learning achievement of high-class students at SDN Magunharjo 3. Journal of Social Studies Research and Education: Vol. 10 No.2

Susanto. A (2015). Learning and Learning Theory in Elementary School. Jakarta: PrenadaMedia

Shah, Muhibbin. 2015. Psychology of Education. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada Tu'u, T (2004). The Role of Discipline on Learning Behavior and Achievement. Jakarta: Grasindo

Yulianti, T. et al (2018). The effect of using instructional media on student learning outcomes in economics subjects in high school. Journal of Equatorial Education and learning. Vol (7),No. 1



  • There are currently no refbacks.


Journal of Economic and Business Education (E-ISSN: 2963-508X, P-ISSN: 2963-5160) by Economic Education Study Program, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Gorontalo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Economic Education Study Program, Faculty of Economics

Universitas Negeri Gorontalo, Indonesia