Teacher's Professional Competence on Student Learning Outcomes

Rahmad Kasim, Usman Moonti, Sudirman Sudirman


The purpose of this study was to determine "The Influence of Teacher Professional Competence on Learning Outcomes of Class X Social Studies Students in Economics Subjects at SMA Negeri 1 Kabila.This study uses a quantitative approach with the method used is the method of Simple Linear Regression Analysis with a sample of 24 students. Data collection techniques used in this study were interviews, questionnaires, and data analysis techniques in this study using simple regression.The results showed that there was an influence of teacher professional competence on the learning outcomes of class X social studies students in economics subjects at SMA Negeri 1 Kabila. The influence of teacher professional competence on student learning outcomes reaches 37.1% while the remaining 62.9% is influenced by other variables not examined.

Full Text:



Anni, Catharina Tri, Etc. 2015. Learning Psychology. Semarang: State University Semarang Press.

Budi Warman, 2016 The Effect Of Teachers Professional Competence And Learning Motivation On Accounting Students Learning Outcomes At Vocational High School I Of Jambi , University Postgraduate Program Open, Journal of Education and Teacher Training Vol. 1 No. 1, 2016, Article 3.

Dalyono, 2012, Educational Psychology, Bandung : Rineka Cipta

Dimyati. 2013. Learning And Learning. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Djamarah Syaiful Bahri (2012). Learning Achievement and Teacher Competence. Surabaya: National Effort

Hamid Darmadi, Roles, competencies and responsibilities of being a teacher professional, Education : Journal of Education 13 (2), 161-134, 2016.

Kadek Sukiyasa, 2013, The Effect of Animation Media on Learning Outcomes Student Learning Motivation Materials for Automotive Electrical Systems, Journal Vocational Education Vol 3, No 1 (2013).

Khoiri, Hoyyima, (2010). Strict And Easy Pass Teacher Certification. Yogyakarta: Clear

Murni Setyo Asih, 2017 The Effect of Teacher Professional Competence on Results Learning Pie Subjects Class XI TKJ at SMK Ma'arif Nu 1Ajibarang Banyumas Regency, Purwakerto State Islamic Institute

Purwanto. 2010. Evaluation of Learning Outcomes. Yogyakarta: Student Library S. Nasution, Didactic of Teaching Principles, (Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2010) Pg.34

Sardiman (2011). Interaction and Teaching and Learning Motivation. Jakarta: Pt. King of Graindo Persada

Slameto.(2012). Learning And Influencing Factors. Jakarta: Rineka Create.

Sudjana, Nana. (2016). Assessment of Teaching and Learning Results. Bandung: Pt Rosdakarya Youth.

Sudjana, Nana. 2012. Research on Teaching and Learning Outcomes. Bandung: Youth Rosda Karya.

Sugiyono (2015). Combination Research Methods (Mix Methods). Bandung: Alphabet.

Sugiyono. 2017. Quantitative, Qualitative and R&D Research Methods. Bandung: Afabeta

Sulihin B Sjukur, 2012. The Effect of Blended Learning on Learning Motivation And Student Learning Outcomes at the Vocational Level, Journal of Vocational Education Vol 2, No 3 (2012).

Susanto.(2015). Theory of learning and learning in elementary schools. Jakarta:Prenada Media Group Teachers Competencies. Selvi, Kiymet. 2010, p. 167.

Tri Rahayu, 2017. The Effect of Teacher Professional Competence and Interest in Learning Against Student Learning Outcomes Through Learning Motivation as a Variable Interrvening in Economics, Vol 6 No 3 (2017): Economic Education Analysis Journal.

H., & Hasanah, A. (2020). Professional competence of teachers in the application of thematic learning at SD Negeri Maguwoharjo 1 Yogyakarta. Pioneer. Journal of education,8(2). Wahidpur, at.al. 2013. Learning Evaluation. Yogyakarta. Noah Litera.

DOI: https://doi.org/10.37479/jebe.v1i1.16926


  • There are currently no refbacks.


Journal of Economic and Business Education (E-ISSN: 2963-508X, P-ISSN: 2963-5160) by Economic Education Study Program, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Gorontalo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Economic Education Study Program, Faculty of Economics

Universitas Negeri Gorontalo, Indonesia